About Chicken with white wine sauce
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup onion, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup white wine
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- Season chicken breasts with salt and pepper.
- In a shallow dish, mix flour with additional salt and pepper. Coat chicken breasts with the flour mixture, shaking off any excess.
- In a large skillet, heat olive oil and butter over medium-high heat.
- Add the coated chicken breasts to the skillet and cook until golden brown on each side, about 4-5 minutes per side. Remove and set aside.
- In the same skillet, add the chopped onion and minced garlic. Sauté until onions are translucent and garlic is fragrant.
- Pour white wine into the skillet, scraping the bottom to deglaze and release any browned bits.
- Simmer the wine for 2-3 minutes to allow it to reduce slightly.
- Add chicken broth to the skillet and bring to a simmer. Cook for another 5 minutes.
- Reduce the heat to low and stir in the heavy cream. Cook for an additional 2 minutes.
- Return the chicken breasts to the skillet and cook for another 5 minutes, or until the chicken is fully cooked and the sauce has thickened slightly.
- Sprinkle with fresh parsley and serve hot.
|Nutrient||Per 100g||Per serving|
|Total Fat (g)||6||12|
|Saturated Fat (g)||2||4|
|Olive Oil||2 tablespoons|
|Garlic||2 cloves, minced|
|White Wine||1/2 cup|
|Chicken Broth||1/2 cup|
|Heavy Cream||1/4 cup|
|Chopped Fresh Parsley||1 tablespoon|
|Black Pepper||to taste|
Are you exhausted from gazing at your collection of ingredients, pondering the delectable dishes they could become? Your search ends here! Introducing our Recipe Generator, designed to ignite your culinary imagination and assist you in crafting delectable, palate-pleasing meals effortlessly.
Just input the ingredients available to you, and our innovative Recipe Creator will furnish you with a selection of delectable dishes that can be conjured. Alternatively, if you have a specific culinary creation in mind, provide the details, and our Recipe Generator will curate a catalog of essential ingredients required to actualize your vision.Try It Now