About the Dish:
Carbonara is a classic Italian pasta dish that originated in Rome. It is a simple and delicious recipe that consists of pasta, eggs, cheese, pancetta, and black pepper. The result is a creamy and flavorful pasta dish that is perfect for any occasion.
|Black Pepper||To taste|
- Step 1: Cook the spaghetti according to the package instructions. Drain and set aside.
- Step 2: In a large skillet, cook the pancetta until crispy. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Step 3: In a medium bowl, whisk together the eggs and Parmesan cheese.
- Step 4: In the same skillet used to cook the pancetta, add the cooked spaghetti. Pour the egg mixture over the spaghetti and toss to coat.
- Step 5: Cook over low heat for 2-3 minutes, stirring constantly, until the eggs are cooked and the sauce is creamy.
- Step 6: Remove from heat and stir in the crispy pancetta. Season with black pepper to taste.
- Step 7: Serve hot and enjoy!