About Shrimp with Green Olives and Soy Sauce
- Peel and devein shrimp.
- Set aside.
- Heat a pan over medium heat.
- Add olive oil and let it heat for a minute.
- Add minced garlic and sauté until fragrant.
- Add the peeled shrimp to the pan.
- Cook for a few minutes until the shrimp turns pink.
- Add the sliced green olives.
- Sauté for another minute.
- Drizzle soy sauce over the shrimp and olives.
- Stir well to evenly coat the shrimp and olives.
- Cook for an additional minute.
- Remove from heat and transfer to a serving dish.
- Garnish with fresh parsley or cilantro.
- Serve hot and enjoy!
|Green Olives||1/2 cup|
|Soy Sauce||2 tablespoons|
Are you exhausted from gazing at your collection of ingredients, pondering the delectable dishes they could become? Your search ends here! Introducing our Recipe Generator, designed to ignite your culinary imagination and assist you in crafting delectable, palate-pleasing meals effortlessly.
Just input the ingredients available to you, and our innovative Recipe Creator will furnish you with a selection of delectable dishes that can be conjured. Alternatively, if you have a specific culinary creation in mind, provide the details, and our Recipe Generator will curate a catalog of essential ingredients required to actualize your vision.Try It Now