About Sugar-glazed walnuts
- Gather the following ingredients:
- - 1 cup walnuts
- - 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- - 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- - Pinch of salt
- In a non-stick pan, melt the butter over medium heat.
- Add the walnuts to the pan.
- Stir and cook them until they are lightly toasted, for about 3-4 minutes.
- Sprinkle the granulated sugar and salt over the walnuts.
- Stir continuously until the sugar has completely melted.
- Continue to cook the walnuts in the melted sugar for about 2-3 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Make sure the walnuts are evenly coated with the sugar glaze.
- Remove the pan from heat.
- Transfer the sugar-glazed walnuts onto a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Spread them out in a single layer to cool and harden.
- Allow the sugar-glazed walnuts to cool completely before serving.
Are you exhausted from gazing at your collection of ingredients, pondering the delectable dishes they could become? Your search ends here! Introducing our Recipe Generator, designed to ignite your culinary imagination and assist you in crafting delectable, palate-pleasing meals effortlessly.
Just input the ingredients available to you, and our innovative Recipe Creator will furnish you with a selection of delectable dishes that can be conjured. Alternatively, if you have a specific culinary creation in mind, provide the details, and our Recipe Generator will curate a catalog of essential ingredients required to actualize your vision.Try It Now