About pancakes with honey
- In a large mixing bowl, combine 1 ½ cups of all-purpose flour, 3 ½ teaspoons of baking powder, 1 teaspoon of salt, and 1 tablespoon of sugar. Mix well.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together 1 ¼ cups of milk, 1 egg, and 3 tablespoons of melted butter.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients. Stir until just combined. Do not overmix; a few lumps are fine.
- Preheat a non-stick frying pan or griddle over medium-high heat.
- Once the pan is hot, ladle about 1/4 cup of batter onto the pan for each pancake.
- Cook the pancakes for about 2-3 minutes, or until bubbles form on the surface.
- Flip the pancakes and cook for an additional 1-2 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Remove the cooked pancakes from the pan and stack them on a plate.
- Serve the pancakes hot with a drizzle of honey on top.
|Pancake Mix||2 cups|
|Milk||1 1/2 cups|
|Vegetable Oil||2 tablespoons|
Are you exhausted from gazing at your collection of ingredients, pondering the delectable dishes they could become? Your search ends here! Introducing our Recipe Generator, designed to ignite your culinary imagination and assist you in crafting delectable, palate-pleasing meals effortlessly.
Just input the ingredients available to you, and our innovative Recipe Creator will furnish you with a selection of delectable dishes that can be conjured. Alternatively, if you have a specific culinary creation in mind, provide the details, and our Recipe Generator will curate a catalog of essential ingredients required to actualize your vision.Try It Now