About Chicken with White Sugar
- Rinse the chicken pieces and pat them dry.
- Sprinkle salt and black pepper on the chicken pieces evenly.
- In a large frying pan, heat vegetable oil over medium heat.
- Add the chicken pieces to the pan and cook until golden brown on both sides.
- Remove the chicken from the pan and set aside.
- Discard excess oil from the pan, leaving about 1 tablespoon.
- Add minced garlic and chopped onions to the pan.
- Sauté until onions turn translucent.
- Add white sugar and soy sauce to the pan.
- Stir well to combine until the sugar has dissolved.
- Return the chicken pieces to the pan.
- Coat the chicken with the sugar-soy sauce mixture.
- Cover the pan and simmer over low heat for about 20 minutes.
- Occasionally stir to prevent burning and ensure even cooking.
- Remove the lid and increase the heat to medium-high.
- Continue cooking for another 5 minutes to thicken the sauce.
- Transfer the chicken with white sugar to a serving plate.
- Garnish with chopped green onions or sesame seeds.
- Serve hot with steamed rice or your desired side dish.
|Total Fat (g)||4.1||5.8|
|Saturated Fat (g)||1.2||1.7|
|Total Carbohydrate (g)||5.1||7.2|
|Dietary Fiber (g)||0.0||0.0|
|Total Sugars (g)||5.1||7.2|
|White Sugar||1 cup|
Are you exhausted from gazing at your collection of ingredients, pondering the delectable dishes they could become? Your search ends here! Introducing our Recipe Generator, designed to ignite your culinary imagination and assist you in crafting delectable, palate-pleasing meals effortlessly.
Just input the ingredients available to you, and our innovative Recipe Creator will furnish you with a selection of delectable dishes that can be conjured. Alternatively, if you have a specific culinary creation in mind, provide the details, and our Recipe Generator will curate a catalog of essential ingredients required to actualize your vision.Try It Now