About Thai crab salad
- Boil a pot of water.
- Add live crabs to the boiling water and cook for about 10 minutes.
- Remove crabs from the water and let them cool.
- Crack open the crab shells and remove all the meat.
- Set the crab meat aside.
- In a bowl, combine lime juice, fish sauce, sugar, and minced chili.
- Stir until the sugar is dissolved.
- Add chopped shallots and mix well.
- Add the crab meat to the dressing mixture.
- Gently toss the crab meat in the dressing until well coated.
- Add chopped cilantro and mint leaves.
- Toss again to incorporate the herbs.
- Place lettuce leaves on a serving plate.
- Spoon the prepared crab salad onto the lettuce leaves.
- Garnish with additional herbs if desired.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
|Crab meat||1 cup|
|Mint leaves||1/4 cup|
|Cilantro leaves||1/4 cup|
|Lime juice||2 tablespoons|
|Fish sauce||1 tablespoon|
Are you exhausted from gazing at your collection of ingredients, pondering the delectable dishes they could become? Your search ends here! Introducing our Recipe Generator, designed to ignite your culinary imagination and assist you in crafting delectable, palate-pleasing meals effortlessly.
Just input the ingredients available to you, and our innovative Recipe Creator will furnish you with a selection of delectable dishes that can be conjured. Alternatively, if you have a specific culinary creation in mind, provide the details, and our Recipe Generator will curate a catalog of essential ingredients required to actualize your vision.Try It Now