About Sesame Oil and Chili Paste Stir-fried Bell Pepper
- Prepare 2 bell peppers by removing the stems, seeds, and pith. Slice them into thin strips.
- In a small bowl, mix 2 tablespoons of sesame oil and 1 tablespoon of chili paste together.
- Heat a tablespoon of sesame oil in a frying pan or wok over medium-high heat.
- Add the bell pepper strips to the pan and stir-fry for 2-3 minutes until slightly softened.
- Pour the sesame oil and chili paste mixture over the bell peppers.
- Continue stir-frying for another 2-3 minutes until the bell peppers are tender-crisp and well coated with the sauce.
- Remove the pan from heat and transfer the stir-fried bell peppers to a serving dish.
- Serve hot as a side dish or as a topping for rice or noodles.
|Sesame Oil||2 tablespoons|
|Chili Paste||1 tablespoon|
|Bell Pepper||2 medium-sized, thinly sliced|
Are you exhausted from gazing at your collection of ingredients, pondering the delectable dishes they could become? Your search ends here! Introducing our Recipe Generator, designed to ignite your culinary imagination and assist you in crafting delectable, palate-pleasing meals effortlessly.
Just input the ingredients available to you, and our innovative Recipe Creator will furnish you with a selection of delectable dishes that can be conjured. Alternatively, if you have a specific culinary creation in mind, provide the details, and our Recipe Generator will curate a catalog of essential ingredients required to actualize your vision.Try It Now