Soba Noodle Stir-Fry
About the Dish:
Soba Noodle Stir-Fry is a delicious and healthy dish that features buckwheat noodles stir-fried with a variety of vegetables and a savory sauce. This dish is not only packed with flavors but also provides a good balance of nutrients. It is a perfect option for a quick and easy weeknight dinner that the whole family will enjoy.
|Buckwheat Soba Noodles||8 oz|
|Vegetable Oil||2 tbsp|
|Garlic, minced||3 cloves|
|Ginger, grated||1 tbsp|
|Broccoli, florets||2 cups|
|Red Bell Pepper, sliced||1|
|Soy Sauce||3 tbsp|
|Sesame Oil||1 tbsp|
|Sesame Seeds||1 tsp|
- Step 1: Cook the soba noodles according to package instructions. Drain and set aside.
- Step 2: Heat vegetable oil in a large skillet or wok over medium heat. Add minced garlic and grated ginger, and sauté for 1-2 minutes.
- Step 3: Add broccoli florets, julienned carrots, and sliced red bell pepper to the skillet. Stir-fry for 5-6 minutes until the vegetables are tender-crisp.
- Step 4: In a small bowl, whisk together soy sauce and sesame oil. Pour the sauce over the stir-fried vegetables and toss to coat.
- Step 5: Add the cooked soba noodles to the skillet and toss everything together until well combined.
- Step 6: Cook for an additional 2 minutes to heat through.
- Step 7: Serve the Soba Noodle Stir-Fry hot, garnished with sesame seeds.