- Bread the chicken breasts with flour, then egg, and finally breadcrumbs.
- Fry the breaded chicken in a pan with oil until golden brown on both sides.
- Preheat your oven to 375°F (190°C).
- Spread tomato sauce on the bottom of a baking dish.
- Place the fried chicken breasts on top of the tomato sauce.
- Spread more tomato sauce on top of the chicken.
- Sprinkle grated mozzarella cheese and Parmesan cheese over the chicken.
- Bake in the preheated oven for about 20 minutes or until the cheese has melted and the chicken is cooked through.
- Cook spaghetti or your desired pasta according to package instructions.
- Drain the cooked pasta.
- Serve the Chicken Parmesan on a plate with a side of cooked pasta.
- Garnish with fresh basil leaves if desired.
|Nutrient||Per 100g||Per Serving|
|Grated Parmesan cheese||1 cup|
|Marinara sauce||2 cups|
|Mozzarella cheese||1 cup|
|Olive oil||2 tablespoons|
|Dried oregano||1 teaspoon|
|Dried basil||1 teaspoon|
|Black pepper||To taste|
Are you exhausted from gazing at your collection of ingredients, pondering the delectable dishes they could become? Your search ends here! Introducing our Recipe Generator, designed to ignite your culinary imagination and assist you in crafting delectable, palate-pleasing meals effortlessly.
Just input the ingredients available to you, and our innovative Recipe Creator will furnish you with a selection of delectable dishes that can be conjured. Alternatively, if you have a specific culinary creation in mind, provide the details, and our Recipe Generator will curate a catalog of essential ingredients required to actualize your vision.Try It Now