About Peppered corn chowder
Peppered Corn Chowder Recipe
- In a large pot, melt butter over medium heat.
- Add chopped onions and sauté until they become translucent.
- Stir in flour to create a roux and cook for a few minutes until it turns golden brown.
- Pour in chicken broth and bring it to a boil, stirring continuously.
- Reduce the heat to a simmer and add peeled and diced potatoes.
- Cook until potatoes are tender, around 10-15 minutes.
- Add corn kernels, salt, black pepper, and dried thyme.
- Stir in heavy cream and let it simmer for an additional 5 minutes.
- If desired, use an immersion blender to partially blend the soup for a thicker consistency.
- Serve hot and garnish with chopped green onions or fresh parsley, if desired.
|Corn kernels||2 cups|
|Onion||1 medium, chopped|
|Potato||1 large, diced|
|Carrot||1 medium, diced|
|Celery||2 stalks, diced|
|Garlic||2 cloves, minced|
|Vegetable broth||4 cups|
|Heavy cream||1 cup|
|Black pepper||1/2 teaspoon|
Are you exhausted from gazing at your collection of ingredients, pondering the delectable dishes they could become? Your search ends here! Introducing our Recipe Generator, designed to ignite your culinary imagination and assist you in crafting delectable, palate-pleasing meals effortlessly.
Just input the ingredients available to you, and our innovative Recipe Creator will furnish you with a selection of delectable dishes that can be conjured. Alternatively, if you have a specific culinary creation in mind, provide the details, and our Recipe Generator will curate a catalog of essential ingredients required to actualize your vision.Try It Now