About Cilantro Meatballs
- Preheat the oven to 375°F (190°C).
- In a large bowl, combine ground meat, breadcrumbs, onion, garlic, cilantro, egg, cumin, salt, and black pepper.
- Mix well until all ingredients are evenly incorporated.
- Take a small portion of the mixture and roll it between your palms to form a meatball.
- Continue the process until all the mixture is used, placing the meatballs on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Place the baking sheet in the preheated oven and bake the meatballs for 20-25 minutes, or until they are cooked through and browned.
- Once cooked, remove from the oven and set aside.
- Serve the cilantro meatballs hot as an appetizer or as part of a main course.
|Ground beef||1 lb|
|Bread crumbs||Â½ cup|
|Cilantro||Â½ cup, chopped|
|Garlic||2 cloves, minced|
|Onion||Â½ medium, finely chopped|
|Ground cumin||1 tsp|
|Black pepper||Â½ tsp|
|Olive oil||2 tbsp|
Are you exhausted from gazing at your collection of ingredients, pondering the delectable dishes they could become? Your search ends here! Introducing our Recipe Generator, designed to ignite your culinary imagination and assist you in crafting delectable, palate-pleasing meals effortlessly.
Just input the ingredients available to you, and our innovative Recipe Creator will furnish you with a selection of delectable dishes that can be conjured. Alternatively, if you have a specific culinary creation in mind, provide the details, and our Recipe Generator will curate a catalog of essential ingredients required to actualize your vision.Try It Now