About Marinated beef roast with onion and pepper
- Rub the beef roast with your preferred marinade. Make sure to coat it evenly.
- Marinate the beef roast in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours or overnight for increased flavor.
- Preheat the oven to 375°F (190°C).
- Take the marinated beef roast out of the refrigerator and let it come to room temperature.
- Heat some oil in a large skillet or roasting pan over medium-high heat.
- Sear the beef roast on all sides until browned. This step helps to seal in the juices.
- Transfer the seared beef roast to a roasting pan or a baking dish.
- Add sliced onions and bell peppers around the roast for added flavor.
- Cover the roasting pan with aluminum foil or use a lid.
- Place the pan in the preheated oven.
- Cook the beef roast for about 20 minutes per pound (450 grams) for medium-rare doneness.
- Adjust the cooking time according to your desired level of doneness.
- Once the beef roast reaches your desired doneness, remove it from the oven.
- Allow the roast to rest for about 10-15 minutes before slicing.
- Slice the beef roast against the grain into thin slices.
- Serve the slices of beef roast with the caramelized onions and peppers.
Are you exhausted from gazing at your collection of ingredients, pondering the delectable dishes they could become? Your search ends here! Introducing our Recipe Generator, designed to ignite your culinary imagination and assist you in crafting delectable, palate-pleasing meals effortlessly.
Just input the ingredients available to you, and our innovative Recipe Creator will furnish you with a selection of delectable dishes that can be conjured. Alternatively, if you have a specific culinary creation in mind, provide the details, and our Recipe Generator will curate a catalog of essential ingredients required to actualize your vision.Try It Now