About Chicken stir-fry with arame and hijiki
- Prepare the ingredients:
- - 1 pound chicken, cut into thin strips
- - 1/4 cup arame
- - 1/4 cup hijiki
- - 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- - 1 onion, thinly sliced
- - 2 cloves garlic, minced
- - 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- - 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- - 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- - 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- - 1 teaspoon sugar
- - Salt and pepper to taste
- Soak the arame and hijiki in separate bowls of water for about 5 minutes, then drain and set aside.
- Heat vegetable oil in a large skillet or wok over medium-high heat.
- Add the onion and garlic to the skillet and sauté for 2-3 minutes until fragrant.
- Add the chicken strips to the skillet and cook until browned and cooked through, about 5-7 minutes.
- Push the chicken to one side of the skillet and add the red bell pepper and mushrooms to the other side. Sauté for 2-3 minutes until the vegetables are tender.
- Incorporate the cooked vegetables with the chicken.
- Add the soaked arame and hijiki to the skillet and stir-fry for another 2 minutes.
- In a small bowl, mix together soy sauce, sesame oil, sugar, salt, and pepper.
- Pour the sauce over the chicken and vegetable stir-fry.
- Continue cooking for 1-2 minutes, stirring constantly until everything is well coated and heated through.
- Remove from heat and serve the chicken stir-fry with arame and hijiki over steamed rice or noodles.
|Chicken breast||1 pound|
|Arame (dried seaweed)||1/4 cup|
|Hijiki (dried seaweed)||1/4 cup|
|Red bell pepper||1|
|Green bell pepper||1|
|Soy sauce||3 tablespoons|
|Rice vinegar||1 tablespoon|
|Sesame oil||1 tablespoon|
|Vegetable oil||2 tablespoons|
|Sesame seeds||1 tablespoon|
|Black pepper||to taste|
Are you exhausted from gazing at your collection of ingredients, pondering the delectable dishes they could become? Your search ends here! Introducing our Recipe Generator, designed to ignite your culinary imagination and assist you in crafting delectable, palate-pleasing meals effortlessly.
Just input the ingredients available to you, and our innovative Recipe Creator will furnish you with a selection of delectable dishes that can be conjured. Alternatively, if you have a specific culinary creation in mind, provide the details, and our Recipe Generator will curate a catalog of essential ingredients required to actualize your vision.Try It Now