About the Dish:
Miso Ramen is a traditional Japanese noodle soup dish that is made with a rich and savory miso-based broth. The broth is typically made by combining miso paste, soy sauce, and other seasonings with a vegetable or meat broth. The noodles used in Miso Ramen are typically wheat-based and have a chewy texture. The dish is often garnished with various toppings such as sliced pork, boiled eggs, green onions, and seaweed. Miso Ramen is a comforting and flavorful dish that is perfect for a cozy night in or as a meal during colder months.
|Miso Paste||3 tablespoons|
|Soy Sauce||2 tablespoons|
|Vegetable or Meat Broth||4 cups|
|Wheat Noodles||8 ounces|
|Sliced Pork||4 ounces|
|Green Onions||2 stalks|
- Step 1: In a large pot, bring the vegetable or meat broth to a simmer. Add the miso paste and soy sauce, stirring until they are fully dissolved.
- Step 2: Cook the wheat noodles according to the package instructions. Once cooked, drain and rinse with cold water to prevent sticking.
- Step 3: In a separate pan, heat a small amount of oil over medium heat. Cook the sliced pork until it is browned and cooked through.
- Step 4: Slice the boiled eggs in half and chop the green onions.
- Step 5: To serve, divide the cooked noodles among bowls. Pour the miso broth over the noodles and top with the sliced pork, boiled eggs, chopped green onions, and seaweed.