About Bacon-wrapped turkey
- Preheat the oven to 375°F (190°C).
- Take a large baking dish and line it with aluminum foil for easy clean-up.
- Take a turkey breast and pat it dry using paper towels.
- Season the turkey breast with salt and pepper to taste.
- Place a layer of bacon slices on a cutting board or clean surface, slightly overlapping each other.
- Put the seasoned turkey breast on top of the bacon slices.
- Wrap the bacon around the turkey breast, overlapping the slices to completely cover the turkey.
- Use kitchen twine to secure the bacon-wrapped turkey breast, tying it at regular intervals.
- Transfer the bacon-wrapped turkey breast to the prepared baking dish.
- Place the baking dish with the turkey breast in the preheated oven.
- Cook for about 1 hour and 30 minutes, or until the internal temperature of the turkey reaches 165°F (74°C).
- During the last 15 minutes of cooking, you can optionally brush the turkey with maple syrup or honey for added flavor.
- Once cooked, remove the bacon-wrapped turkey breast from the oven and let it rest for 10-15 minutes.
- Remove the kitchen twine before carving.
- Carve the bacon-wrapped turkey breast into slices and serve.
- Enjoy your delicious bacon-wrapped turkey!
|Turkey||1 whole (10-12 pounds)|
Are you exhausted from gazing at your collection of ingredients, pondering the delectable dishes they could become? Your search ends here! Introducing our Recipe Generator, designed to ignite your culinary imagination and assist you in crafting delectable, palate-pleasing meals effortlessly.
Just input the ingredients available to you, and our innovative Recipe Creator will furnish you with a selection of delectable dishes that can be conjured. Alternatively, if you have a specific culinary creation in mind, provide the details, and our Recipe Generator will curate a catalog of essential ingredients required to actualize your vision.Try It Now