About Beef and Carrot Stir-Fry
- Prepare all the ingredients for the beef and carrot stir-fry.
- Slice the beef into thin strips.
- Peel and slice the carrots into matchstick-sized pieces.
- Mince the garlic cloves.
- Mix the soy sauce, cornstarch, and sesame oil in a small bowl.
- Heat a tablespoon of vegetable oil in a large skillet or wok over medium-high heat.
- Add the beef strips to the hot oil and stir-fry for about 2-3 minutes until browned. Remove the beef from the skillet and set aside.
- In the same skillet, add another tablespoon of vegetable oil.
- Add the minced garlic and stir-fry for a few seconds until fragrant.
- Add the sliced carrots to the skillet and stir-fry for about 3-4 minutes until slightly tender.
- Return the cooked beef to the skillet with carrots.
- Pour the soy sauce mixture over the beef and carrots.
- Stir-fry for another 2-3 minutes until the beef is heated through and the sauce is thickened.
- Remove from heat.
- Transfer the beef and carrot stir-fry to a serving plate or bowl.
- Garnish with chopped green onions or sesame seeds, if desired.
Are you exhausted from gazing at your collection of ingredients, pondering the delectable dishes they could become? Your search ends here! Introducing our Recipe Generator, designed to ignite your culinary imagination and assist you in crafting delectable, palate-pleasing meals effortlessly.
Just input the ingredients available to you, and our innovative Recipe Creator will furnish you with a selection of delectable dishes that can be conjured. Alternatively, if you have a specific culinary creation in mind, provide the details, and our Recipe Generator will curate a catalog of essential ingredients required to actualize your vision.Try It Now