About Teriyaki tofu
- Drain and press tofu to remove excess moisture.
- Cut tofu into desired shapes, such as cubes or rectangles.
- Pat the tofu dry with paper towels.
- In a small bowl, mix together soy sauce, mirin, sugar, garlic, and ginger to make the teriyaki sauce.
- Heat oil in a non-stick pan or skillet over medium heat.
- Add the tofu pieces and cook until golden brown on all sides.
- Remove tofu from the pan and set aside.
- In the same pan, pour in the teriyaki sauce and bring it to a simmer.
- Add the cooked tofu back into the pan, coating it evenly with the sauce.
- Cook for an additional 2-3 minutes to allow the flavors to meld.
- Remove the pan from heat.
- Sprinkle sesame seeds and sliced green onions over the teriyaki tofu.
- Serve hot with steamed rice or your choice of side dishes.
|Soy sauce||1/4 cup|
|Garlic, minced||2 cloves|
|Ginger, grated||1 teaspoon|
|Green onions, chopped||for garnish|
Are you exhausted from gazing at your collection of ingredients, pondering the delectable dishes they could become? Your search ends here! Introducing our Recipe Generator, designed to ignite your culinary imagination and assist you in crafting delectable, palate-pleasing meals effortlessly.
Just input the ingredients available to you, and our innovative Recipe Creator will furnish you with a selection of delectable dishes that can be conjured. Alternatively, if you have a specific culinary creation in mind, provide the details, and our Recipe Generator will curate a catalog of essential ingredients required to actualize your vision.Try It Now