About the Dish:
Ramen is a Japanese noodle soup dish that is served in a savory broth and topped with various ingredients. It is a popular and beloved dish in Japan and has gained popularity worldwide due to its delicious and comforting flavors. Ramen typically consists of wheat noodles, sliced pork, soy sauce or miso-based broth, and a variety of toppings such as green onions, seaweed, and soft-boiled eggs. The noodles are typically cooked to perfection, with a firm texture that complements the rich and flavorful broth. The broth is made by simmering ingredients such as pork bones, vegetables, and seasonings for hours to extract maximum flavor. Each region in Japan has its own unique style of ramen, making it a versatile dish that can be customized to suit individual tastes. Ramen is not only a delicious and satisfying meal, but it also represents a culinary art form that showcases the skills and creativity of the chef.
|Wheat noodles||2 bundles|
|Soy sauce||2 tablespoons|
|Green onions||2 stalks|
- Step 1: Boil a pot of water and cook the wheat noodles according to the package instructions. Drain and rinse with cold water to remove excess starch.
- Step 2: In a separate pot, bring the soy sauce and sliced pork to a boil. Reduce the heat and simmer for 10 minutes until the pork is cooked through.
- Step 3: While the pork is simmering, prepare the toppings by thinly slicing the green onions and soaking the seaweed in cold water to soften.
- Step 4: Once the pork is cooked, remove it from the broth and slice it into thin strips.
- Step 5: Divide the cooked noodles into bowls and pour the hot broth over them. Top with the sliced pork, green onions, seaweed, and soft-boiled eggs.
- Step 6: Serve the ramen hot and enjoy!