About Beef and Tomato Pasta
- Heat a tablespoon of olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add minced garlic and sauté for about 1 minute.
- Add ground beef and cook until browned.
- Stir in diced tomatoes, tomato sauce, and tomato paste.
- Season with salt, pepper, and Italian seasoning.
- Simmer for 10 minutes.
- Cook pasta according to package instructions.
- Drain the cooked pasta and add it to the skillet with the beef and tomato sauce.
- Toss everything together until well combined.
- Serve the beef and tomato pasta hot.
- Garnish with grated Parmesan cheese, if desired.
|Nutrient||Per 100g||Per Serving|
|Calories||143 kcal||428 kcal|
|Protein||10.5 g||31.5 g|
|Fat||5.7 g||17.1 g|
|Carbohydrates||13.2 g||39.6 g|
|Fiber||2.1 g||6.3 g|
|Sugar||3.7 g||11.1 g|
|Sodium||416 mg||1248 mg|
Are you exhausted from gazing at your collection of ingredients, pondering the delectable dishes they could become? Your search ends here! Introducing our Recipe Generator, designed to ignite your culinary imagination and assist you in crafting delectable, palate-pleasing meals effortlessly.
Just input the ingredients available to you, and our innovative Recipe Creator will furnish you with a selection of delectable dishes that can be conjured. Alternatively, if you have a specific culinary creation in mind, provide the details, and our Recipe Generator will curate a catalog of essential ingredients required to actualize your vision.Try It Now