About Rosemary Lamb Chops
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C).
- In a small bowl, mix together salt, pepper, minced rosemary, and minced garlic.
- Rub the mixture onto both sides of the lamb chops.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add olive oil to the skillet and heat it up.
- Add the lamb chops to the skillet and sear them for about 2-3 minutes on each side or until browned.
- Transfer the seared lamb chops to a baking dish.
- Place the dish in the preheated oven and roast the lamb chops for about 10-12 minutes for medium-rare, or longer for desired doneness.
- Remove from the oven, cover the dish with foil, and let the lamb chops rest for a few minutes.
- Serve the rosemary lamb chops hot and garnish with fresh rosemary sprigs if desired.
|Rosemary Lamb Chops|
Are you exhausted from gazing at your collection of ingredients, pondering the delectable dishes they could become? Your search ends here! Introducing our Recipe Generator, designed to ignite your culinary imagination and assist you in crafting delectable, palate-pleasing meals effortlessly.
Just input the ingredients available to you, and our innovative Recipe Creator will furnish you with a selection of delectable dishes that can be conjured. Alternatively, if you have a specific culinary creation in mind, provide the details, and our Recipe Generator will curate a catalog of essential ingredients required to actualize your vision.Try It Now