About Chicken and Mushroom Frittata
- Preheat the oven to 375°F (190°C).
- Heat olive oil in an oven-safe skillet over medium heat.
- Add chicken breasts to the skillet and cook until fully cooked.
- Remove the cooked chicken from the skillet and set aside to cool. Once cooled, shred the chicken into bite-sized pieces.
- In the same skillet, melt butter over medium heat.
- Add sliced mushrooms and cook until they release their moisture and become golden brown.
- In a large bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, salt, and pepper.
- Add the shredded chicken and cooked mushrooms to the bowl, and stir well to combine.
- Pour the egg mixture back into the skillet with any leftover butter or oil.
- Cook over medium heat for about 5 minutes, until the edges start to set.
- Transfer the skillet to the preheated oven and bake for 15-20 minutes, or until the center is set and the top is lightly golden.
- Remove from the oven and let it cool for a few minutes.
- Slide a spatula around the edges of the skillet to loosen the frittata.
- Gently slide the frittata onto a cutting board or serving plate.
- Slice the frittata into wedges and serve hot.
|Chicken (cooked and diced)||2 cups|
|Mushrooms (sliced)||1 cup|
|Spinach (chopped)||1 cup|
|Cheddar cheese (grated)||1/2 cup|
|Black pepper||1/4 teaspoon|
|Olive oil||1 tablespoon|
Are you exhausted from gazing at your collection of ingredients, pondering the delectable dishes they could become? Your search ends here! Introducing our Recipe Generator, designed to ignite your culinary imagination and assist you in crafting delectable, palate-pleasing meals effortlessly.
Just input the ingredients available to you, and our innovative Recipe Creator will furnish you with a selection of delectable dishes that can be conjured. Alternatively, if you have a specific culinary creation in mind, provide the details, and our Recipe Generator will curate a catalog of essential ingredients required to actualize your vision.Try It Now