About Chicken and Pork Meatballs
- Mince the chicken and pork meat in a food processor.
- Transfer the minced meat to a mixing bowl.
- Add breadcrumbs, finely chopped onion, minced garlic, chopped parsley, salt, pepper, and any desired spices to the mixing bowl.
- Mix all the ingredients together until well combined.
- Take a small portion of the meat mixture and roll it into a ball shape, approximately 1-2 inches in diameter.
- Repeat the process until all the meat mixture is used.
- Heat a non-stick skillet or frying pan over medium heat.
- Add a small amount of cooking oil to the skillet and let it heat up.
- Place the meatballs in the skillet, leaving space between each one.
- Cook the meatballs for about 3-4 minutes on each side or until they are golden brown and fully cooked.
- Once cooked, remove the meatballs from the skillet and place them on a paper towel to absorb any excess oil.
- Serve hot and enjoy!
|Ground chicken||1 pound|
|Ground pork||1/2 pound|
|Garlic clove, minced||1|
|Onion, finely chopped||1/2|
|Black pepper||1/2 teaspoon|
|Parsley, chopped||1/4 cup|
|Olive oil||2 tablespoons|
Are you exhausted from gazing at your collection of ingredients, pondering the delectable dishes they could become? Your search ends here! Introducing our Recipe Generator, designed to ignite your culinary imagination and assist you in crafting delectable, palate-pleasing meals effortlessly.
Just input the ingredients available to you, and our innovative Recipe Creator will furnish you with a selection of delectable dishes that can be conjured. Alternatively, if you have a specific culinary creation in mind, provide the details, and our Recipe Generator will curate a catalog of essential ingredients required to actualize your vision.Try It Now