About the Dish:
Pani Puri, also known as Gol Gappa or Puchka, is a popular Indian street food snack. It consists of crispy hollow puris filled with a tangy and spicy mixture of flavored water (pani), boiled potatoes, chickpeas, onions, and a variety of chutneys. The dish is refreshing and bursting with flavors, making it a favorite among people of all ages.
|Boiled Chickpeas||1 cup|
|Chopped Onions||1/2 cup|
|Mint-Coriander Chutney||1/4 cup|
|Tamarind Chutney||1/4 cup|
|Spicy Water (Pani)||2 cups|
- Step 1: Take the puris and make a small hole in the center of each puri using your finger.
- Step 2: Fill each puri with a mixture of boiled potatoes, boiled chickpeas, and chopped onions.
- Step 3: Add a spoonful of mint-coriander chutney and tamarind chutney to each puri.
- Step 4: Dip the puris in the spicy water (pani) and place them on a serving plate.
- Step 5: Serve immediately and enjoy the burst of flavors in every bite!