About Shrimp Salad
- Peel and devein the shrimp.
- In a medium pot, bring water to a boil.
- Add the shrimp and cook for 2-3 minutes until they turn pink.
- Remove from heat and drain the cooked shrimp.
- In a large bowl, combine chopped lettuce, sliced cucumbers, and cherry tomatoes.
- Add the cooked shrimp to the bowl.
- Toss the ingredients together gently.
- In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil, lemon juice, Dijon mustard, salt, and pepper.
- Pour the dressing over the shrimp and vegetables.
- Toss everything well to evenly coat the salad.
- Let the salad sit for a few minutes to allow the flavors to meld together.
- Optional: Sprinkle some fresh parsley or cilantro on top for added freshness.
- Serve the shrimp salad chilled and enjoy!
|Lemon juice||2 tablespoons|
|Olive oil||3 tablespoons|
|Dijon mustard||1 teaspoon|
|Black pepper||to taste|
Are you exhausted from gazing at your collection of ingredients, pondering the delectable dishes they could become? Your search ends here! Introducing our Recipe Generator, designed to ignite your culinary imagination and assist you in crafting delectable, palate-pleasing meals effortlessly.
Just input the ingredients available to you, and our innovative Recipe Creator will furnish you with a selection of delectable dishes that can be conjured. Alternatively, if you have a specific culinary creation in mind, provide the details, and our Recipe Generator will curate a catalog of essential ingredients required to actualize your vision.Try It Now