About pasta with mashrooooms
- Boil water in a large pot and cook pasta according to package instructions.
- Heat olive oil in a pan and sauté mushrooms until they are browned.
- Add minced garlic and cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Pour in vegetable broth and bring to a simmer.
- Stir in heavy cream, salt, and pepper. Simmer for another 2-3 minutes.
- Drain the cooked pasta and add it to the mushroom sauce. Toss until well-coated.
- Serve hot and enjoy!
Are you exhausted from gazing at your collection of ingredients, pondering the delectable dishes they could become? Your search ends here! Introducing our Recipe Generator, designed to ignite your culinary imagination and assist you in crafting delectable, palate-pleasing meals effortlessly.
Just input the ingredients available to you, and our innovative Recipe Creator will furnish you with a selection of delectable dishes that can be conjured. Alternatively, if you have a specific culinary creation in mind, provide the details, and our Recipe Generator will curate a catalog of essential ingredients required to actualize your vision.Try It Now