About the Dish:
Grilled Salmon is a delicious and healthy dish that is perfect for summer barbecues or a weeknight dinner. This dish features a juicy fillet of salmon that is marinated in a tangy and flavorful sauce. The marinade helps to infuse the fish with a delicious blend of herbs and spices, resulting in a dish that is both tender and full of flavor. The salmon is then grilled to perfection, creating a crispy and slightly charred exterior while maintaining a moist and flaky interior. Serve this Grilled Salmon with a side of roasted vegetables or a fresh salad for a complete and nutritious meal.
|Salmon fillet||1 pound|
|Olive oil||2 tablespoons|
|Lemon juice||2 tablespoons|
|Soy sauce||2 tablespoons|
|Garlic powder||1 teaspoon|
|Dried dill||1 teaspoon|
|Black pepper||1/4 teaspoon|
- Step 1: In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, lemon juice, soy sauce, honey, garlic powder, dried dill, salt, and black pepper to create the marinade.
- Step 2: Place the salmon fillet in a shallow dish and pour the marinade over the top. Make sure the salmon is evenly coated. Cover the dish with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes, or up to 2 hours for more intense flavor.
- Step 3: Preheat the grill to medium-high heat. Remove the salmon from the marinade and discard any excess marinade. Place the salmon on the grill, skin-side down. Cook for 4-6 minutes per side, or until the salmon is cooked to your desired level of doneness. The salmon should be opaque and flake easily with a fork.
- Step 4: Remove the salmon from the grill and let it rest for a few minutes before serving. This will allow the juices to redistribute and make the salmon even more tender and flavorful.
- Step 5: Serve the grilled salmon hot with your choice of side dishes and enjoy!