About Parsley Soup
- Chop 1 onion and 2 cloves of garlic.
- In a pot, heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil over medium heat.
- Add the chopped onion and garlic to the pot. Sauté until softened.
- Wash and chop 3 bunches of parsley, removing the tough stems.
- Add the chopped parsley to the pot with the onion and garlic.
- Sauté for a couple of minutes until the parsley wilts.
- Add 4 cups of vegetable or chicken broth to the pot.
- Bring the mixture to a boil and then reduce the heat to low.
- Cover the pot and let it simmer for about 15 minutes.
- Remove the pot from the heat and let the soup cool slightly.
- Using an immersion blender or regular blender, purée the soup until smooth.
- Return the soup to the pot and reheat over low heat.
- Season the soup with salt, pepper, and any additional herbs or spices according to your taste.
- Simmer for another 5 minutes to allow the flavors to blend.
- Ladle the hot parsley soup into bowls and serve immediately.
- Optionally, garnish with a sprig of fresh parsley or a drizzle of olive oil.
|Vegetable broth||4 cups|
|Olive oil||2 tablespoons|
|Black pepper||to taste|
Are you exhausted from gazing at your collection of ingredients, pondering the delectable dishes they could become? Your search ends here! Introducing our Recipe Generator, designed to ignite your culinary imagination and assist you in crafting delectable, palate-pleasing meals effortlessly.
Just input the ingredients available to you, and our innovative Recipe Creator will furnish you with a selection of delectable dishes that can be conjured. Alternatively, if you have a specific culinary creation in mind, provide the details, and our Recipe Generator will curate a catalog of essential ingredients required to actualize your vision.Try It Now