About Broccoli and Feta Salad
- Wash and chop the broccoli into bite-sized florets.
- Boil water in a pot and blanch the broccoli for 2 minutes.
- Drain the broccoli and rinse under cold water to stop the cooking process.
- In a separate bowl, combine 1/4 cup of olive oil, 2 tablespoons of lemon juice, 1 clove of minced garlic, and salt and pepper to taste.
- Whisk the dressing until well mixed.
- Add the blanched broccoli to a large salad bowl.
- Top with crumbled feta cheese, sliced red onions, and halved cherry tomatoes.
- Pour the prepared dressing over the salad ingredients.
- Gently toss the salad until all the ingredients are coated with the dressing.
- Let the salad sit in the fridge for at least 30 minutes to allow the flavors to meld together.
- Remove from the fridge, give it a final toss, and serve chilled.
|Nutrition||Per 100g||Per Serving|
|Broccoli florets||2 cups|
|Feta cheese||1/2 cup|
|Red onion||1/4 cup, sliced|
|Dried cranberries||1/4 cup|
|Almonds||1/4 cup, sliced|
|Olive oil||2 tablespoons|
|Red wine vinegar||2 tablespoons|
|Dijon mustard||1 teaspoon|
|Black pepper||to taste|
Are you exhausted from gazing at your collection of ingredients, pondering the delectable dishes they could become? Your search ends here! Introducing our Recipe Generator, designed to ignite your culinary imagination and assist you in crafting delectable, palate-pleasing meals effortlessly.
Just input the ingredients available to you, and our innovative Recipe Creator will furnish you with a selection of delectable dishes that can be conjured. Alternatively, if you have a specific culinary creation in mind, provide the details, and our Recipe Generator will curate a catalog of essential ingredients required to actualize your vision.Try It Now