About Sweet Corn Soup
- 1 cup sweet corn kernels
- 2 cups vegetable broth
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 cup milk
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- Fresh parsley, chopped (optional, for garnish)
- Melt the butter in a large pot over medium heat.
- Add the chopped onion and minced garlic. Sauté until the onion becomes translucent.
- Add the sweet corn kernels and cook for another 2 minutes.
- Sprinkle the all-purpose flour over the corn mixture and stir well to coat.
- Gradually pour in the vegetable broth while stirring constantly to avoid lumps.
- Bring the mixture to a boil, then reduce the heat and let it simmer for about 10 minutes.
- Puree the soup using an immersion blender or transfer it to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Return the soup to the pot and stir in the milk.
- Season with salt and black pepper according to your taste preferences.
- Simmer the soup for an additional 5 minutes to let the flavors meld.
- Remove from heat and ladle the soup into bowls.
- Garnish with fresh parsley if desired.
- Serve hot and enjoy!
|Sweet corn kernels||2 cups|
|All-purpose flour||2 tablespoons|
|Onion (finely chopped)||1 medium-sized|
|Garlic (minced)||2 cloves|
|Black pepper (ground)||to taste|
|Spring onions (chopped)||for garnish|
Are you exhausted from gazing at your collection of ingredients, pondering the delectable dishes they could become? Your search ends here! Introducing our Recipe Generator, designed to ignite your culinary imagination and assist you in crafting delectable, palate-pleasing meals effortlessly.
Just input the ingredients available to you, and our innovative Recipe Creator will furnish you with a selection of delectable dishes that can be conjured. Alternatively, if you have a specific culinary creation in mind, provide the details, and our Recipe Generator will curate a catalog of essential ingredients required to actualize your vision.Try It Now