About Soy sauce-marinated duck rice
Step 1: Marinating the duck
- Clean the duck and pat it dry.
- In a bowl, combine soy sauce, garlic, ginger, brown sugar, and five-spice powder.
- Place the duck in a deep dish and pour the marinade over it, ensuring it is completely covered.
- Cover the dish with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 3 hours or overnight.
Step 2: Cooking the duck
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Remove the duck from the marinade, reserving the liquid.
- Place the duck on a roasting rack and roast in the oven for about 1.5 to 2 hours, or until the skin is crispy and the duck is cooked through.
- Baste the duck with the reserved marinade every 30 minutes during cooking.
- Once cooked, remove the duck from the oven and let it rest for 10 minutes before slicing.
Step 3: Preparing the rice
- Wash and rinse the rice thoroughly.
- In a pot, add the rice, water, and a pinch of salt.
- Bring the water to a boil, then reduce the heat to low, cover the pot, and let the rice simmer for about 15 minutes or until cooked.
- Once cooked, fluff the rice with a fork.
Step 4: Serving
- Place a portion of cooked rice on a plate.
- Slice the roasted duck and arrange it on top of the rice.
- Garnish with some fresh greens, such as cilantro or green onions.
- Drizzle some of the remaining marinade over the duck and rice.
- Serve hot and enjoy!
|Soy sauce||1/2 cup|
Are you exhausted from gazing at your collection of ingredients, pondering the delectable dishes they could become? Your search ends here! Introducing our Recipe Generator, designed to ignite your culinary imagination and assist you in crafting delectable, palate-pleasing meals effortlessly.
Just input the ingredients available to you, and our innovative Recipe Creator will furnish you with a selection of delectable dishes that can be conjured. Alternatively, if you have a specific culinary creation in mind, provide the details, and our Recipe Generator will curate a catalog of essential ingredients required to actualize your vision.Try It Now