About Mayonnaise-based coleslaw
- Shred the cabbage and carrots.
- Mix them together in a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl, combine mayonnaise, vinegar, sugar, mustard, salt, and pepper.
- Whisk until well mixed.
- Pour the mayonnaise mixture over the shredded vegetables.
- Toss to coat the vegetables evenly.
- Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Remove the coleslaw from the refrigerator and give it a good stir.
- Taste and adjust the seasonings if necessary.
- Serve the mayonnaise-based coleslaw chilled.
|Calories||143 kcal||215 kcal|
|Total Fat||14.5 g||21.7 g|
|Saturated Fat||2.2 g||3.3 g|
|Cholesterol||11 mg||16.5 mg|
|Sodium||250 mg||375 mg|
|Total Carbohydrate||3.6 g||5.4 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0.7 g||1.1 g|
|Sugars||2.5 g||3.8 g|
|Protein||0.9 g||1.4 g|
|Cabbage||1 head (shredded)|
|Carrots||2 medium (grated)|
|Apple Cider Vinegar||2 tablespoons|
|Black Pepper||1/2 teaspoon|
Are you exhausted from gazing at your collection of ingredients, pondering the delectable dishes they could become? Your search ends here! Introducing our Recipe Generator, designed to ignite your culinary imagination and assist you in crafting delectable, palate-pleasing meals effortlessly.
Just input the ingredients available to you, and our innovative Recipe Creator will furnish you with a selection of delectable dishes that can be conjured. Alternatively, if you have a specific culinary creation in mind, provide the details, and our Recipe Generator will curate a catalog of essential ingredients required to actualize your vision.Try It Now