About Chicken Alfredo Pasta
- Cook pasta according to package instructions.
- Drain cooked pasta and set aside.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add chicken breast pieces and cook until no longer pink.
- Remove cooked chicken from skillet and set aside.
- In the same skillet, melt butter over medium heat.
- Add minced garlic and cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Add heavy cream and grated Parmesan cheese to the skillet.
- Stir constantly until the cheese has melted and the sauce has thickened.
- Return cooked chicken to the skillet and stir well to coat.
- Season with salt, pepper, and any additional spices.
- Add cooked pasta to the skillet and toss until fully coated with the sauce.
- Remove from heat and let the pasta rest for a few minutes.
- Serve hot and garnish with chopped parsley or grated Parmesan cheese, if desired.
|Nutrient||Per 100g||Per Serving|
|Fettuccine pasta||8 oz|
|Garlic (minced)||3 cloves|
|Heavy cream||1 cup|
|Grated Parmesan cheese||1 1/2 cups|
|Black pepper||1/4 tsp|
|Parsley (chopped)||2 tbsp|
Are you exhausted from gazing at your collection of ingredients, pondering the delectable dishes they could become? Your search ends here! Introducing our Recipe Generator, designed to ignite your culinary imagination and assist you in crafting delectable, palate-pleasing meals effortlessly.
Just input the ingredients available to you, and our innovative Recipe Creator will furnish you with a selection of delectable dishes that can be conjured. Alternatively, if you have a specific culinary creation in mind, provide the details, and our Recipe Generator will curate a catalog of essential ingredients required to actualize your vision.Try It Now