About Bucatini Carbonara
- Boil water in a large pot.
- Add salt to the boiling water.
- Cook bucatini pasta until al dente.
- Drain the pasta and set aside.
- In a pan, cook the pancetta or bacon until crispy.
- Remove from heat and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together eggs, grated Pecorino Romano cheese, and black pepper.
- Combine the cooked pasta, crispy pancetta (or bacon), and egg mixture in a large mixing bowl.
- Stir until the pasta is well coated.
- Let the mixture sit for a couple of minutes to allow the heat to cook the eggs, creating a creamy sauce.
- Stir occasionally to prevent clumping.
- Serve the Bucatini Carbonara immediately.
- Sprinkle with additional grated Pecorino Romano cheese and black pepper, if desired.
|Pecorino Romano cheese||100g|
|Black pepper||To taste|
Are you exhausted from gazing at your collection of ingredients, pondering the delectable dishes they could become? Your search ends here! Introducing our Recipe Generator, designed to ignite your culinary imagination and assist you in crafting delectable, palate-pleasing meals effortlessly.
Just input the ingredients available to you, and our innovative Recipe Creator will furnish you with a selection of delectable dishes that can be conjured. Alternatively, if you have a specific culinary creation in mind, provide the details, and our Recipe Generator will curate a catalog of essential ingredients required to actualize your vision.Try It Now