About the Dish:
Bun Cha is a popular Vietnamese dish consisting of grilled pork served with rice noodles, fresh herbs, and a flavorful dipping sauce. The dish originated in Hanoi and has since become a favorite street food across Vietnam. The combination of tender grilled pork, refreshing herbs, and tangy sauce creates a perfect balance of flavors and textures. Bun Cha is typically enjoyed for lunch or dinner and is a satisfying and delicious meal.
|Fresh Herbs (mint, cilantro)||1 cup|
|Bean Sprouts||1 cup|
|Fish Sauce||3 tablespoons|
|Lime Juice||2 tablespoons|
- Step 1: Prepare the grill and grill the pork until cooked through. Slice into thin pieces.
- Step 2: Cook the rice noodles according to package instructions. Drain and set aside.
- Step 3: Mince the garlic and chili pepper. In a small bowl, mix together the fish sauce, lime juice, sugar, minced garlic, minced chili pepper, and water to make the dipping sauce.
- Step 4: Arrange the cooked rice noodles, grilled pork, fresh herbs, bean sprouts, and dipping sauce on a serving platter.
- Step 5: To eat, take a small portion of rice noodles, top with grilled pork, herbs, and bean sprouts. Dip in the sauce and enjoy!