About Viet-Cajun Boil
- Prepare a large pot of water and bring it to a boil.
- Add Cajun seasoning, garlic, ginger, and lemongrass to the boiling water.
- Boil potatoes, corns, and sausage in the seasoned water for about 10 minutes.
- Add shrimps, crab legs, and crawfish to the pot and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Drain the cooked ingredients and transfer them to a large serving platter.
- Garnish with fresh herbs and serve hot with dipping sauce.
|Andouille sausage||1 lb|
|Corn on the cob||6 ears|
|Cajun seasoning||2 tablespoons|
|Old Bay seasoning||2 tablespoons|
|Chili powder||2 teaspoons|
|Cayenne pepper||1/2 teaspoon|
Are you exhausted from gazing at your collection of ingredients, pondering the delectable dishes they could become? Your search ends here! Introducing our Recipe Generator, designed to ignite your culinary imagination and assist you in crafting delectable, palate-pleasing meals effortlessly.
Just input the ingredients available to you, and our innovative Recipe Creator will furnish you with a selection of delectable dishes that can be conjured. Alternatively, if you have a specific culinary creation in mind, provide the details, and our Recipe Generator will curate a catalog of essential ingredients required to actualize your vision.Try It Now