Macadamia crusted barramundi
About the Dish:
Macadamia crusted barramundi is a delicious and flavorful dish that combines the delicate taste of barramundi fish with the crunchy texture of macadamia nuts. The fish is coated in a mixture of crushed macadamia nuts, breadcrumbs, and seasoning, and then baked until golden brown. The result is a perfectly crispy and moist fish fillet with a nutty, buttery flavor. This dish is not only delicious but also packed with nutrients, including protein, healthy fats, and vitamins. It is an excellent option for a healthy and satisfying meal.
|Macadamia nuts, crushed||1 cup|
|Garlic powder||1 teaspoon|
|Black pepper||1/4 teaspoon|
|Olive oil||2 tablespoons|
- Step 1: Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Step 2: In a shallow bowl, combine the crushed macadamia nuts, breadcrumbs, garlic powder, paprika, salt, and black pepper.
- Step 3: Pat dry the barramundi fillets with a paper towel. Brush each fillet with olive oil.
- Step 4: Dip each fillet into the macadamia nut mixture, pressing it firmly to coat both sides.
- Step 5: Place the coated fillets onto the prepared baking sheet and drizzle with a little more olive oil.
- Step 6: Bake in the preheated oven for 12-15 minutes, or until the fish flakes easily with a fork and the crust is golden brown.
- Step 7: Remove from the oven and let it rest for a few minutes before serving. Enjoy!